Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Will Change Your Name



This has been on my mind all week. I haven't slept well, work has been rough, the snacks in my kitchen don't do it for me, bills keep coming, I need a shower, I really need to redo some of the things I just finished 'cause they're not exactly right, too many things still need to be done. On top of all this, I'm dealing with a short deck. (Insert your own height joke here.) We all have "special needs" and only you know yours, like I know mine. Life is wonderful in Christ, yet hard and hurtful at the same time. Some days I wish my name wasn't my name so someone else would have to do the things I have to do. They're not bad things, I don't mind doing them...I'd just like a breather, and a full deck. Don't get me wrong...I truly am living a blessed fulfilling life (at times), but I am so looking forward to this promise from Him! (At least I have Circle of Friends tonight!) Do YOU ever want to change your name?

No comments:

Post a Comment