Thursday, October 22, 2009

Stump The Chumps


Well...we had another night of "Stump The Chumps" (last week)where our volunteers answer questions from our group about the Bible. I wish our resident theologian (Art) was there with us. We did fairly and answered at least one question, with a lot of "we'll have to get back to y'all on that one." I like that though. We're all a little messy. We don't (or shouldn't even pretend to) know God, and all the wonderous things He has going on. Hence the activity name, "Stump the Chumps."

I was particularly tickled when Phil answered the question regarding "Is it O.K. to kiss my boyfriend?" that was sent in. I think he was confused because a boy read the question about a boyfriend being kissed. I don't think he realized maybe a girl wrote the question. Thank God He's there with us each week. I'm sure He smiles at some of the high-jinx going on. I'm glad to be a chump for Jesus! Who's chump are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment