Thursday, January 28, 2010

Everything's Great!

It has been a weird week. Our brother-in-law Rick passed away and I can't describe the cloud I've been in this week. "Easily irritable" is the best description. But everything's great because I know my bro-in-law is in eternal life with the Lord. (We talked about this at COF last Thursday.) Rick is well versed in scripture and well read in Christian circles and such, and I look to him often as my spiritual big brother more than a brother in law. I watch and learn from him, his wife, Lisa, and their children about how to handle the various times and battles in life. Together we are in God's army, and Rick is like my superior officer, not because he is a better person or anything like that..., He sincerely loves God, and was just called to another position in the cavalry. Still..., I will miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment